How to order at Disney Springs The Ganachery. We’re fans of custom made Disney sweets and this is a must have!
The Ganachery is a very popular Disney sweets location in Disney Springs, often with a line to order. During a recent visit to the Disney Springs area I noticed a sign to get a Mickey S’mores. Now, this is a seasonal limited time Disney sweet so I highly recommend you jump on it! This special edition Mickey S’mores shined a new light on The Ganachery for me! This isn’t just a place to pick sweets out of a case at, it’s a bit more. Many assume you walk in and pick out what you see, but you can actually place orders and watch your custom Disney desserts come to live! Here’s how to order at Disney Springs The Ganachery.
Let a Ganachery cast member know that you want to place an order. They might assume you’re ready to pick from the case, but tell them you want the limited edition sweet.
- The cast member will then ask you what your favorite Disney character is and write it on a sign for you.
- You then take your sign (mine said Minnie Mouse) over to the window where the chocolate artists do their work.
- When the bakers see you at the window with your princess name they smile and get to work.
- This is the super fun part- you watch them create your Mickey sweet treat!
- This is hands down the best s’mores I’ve ever had and after watching it’s creation I get why.
- Once the custom sweet is created they come out and call you by your Disney princess name.
- Get extra napkins, because it’s messy but so worth it!