This post is brought to you by M&M’s®. This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser, all opinions are mine alone. #MMsCarrotCake
Because I can’t share enough sweets in one day…
Earlier today I shared the best cookie recipe ever and now I’m sharing the best cheesecake bite recipe ever! I started a diet post baby last week and then I baked all weekend. Oops. Sometimes you just need some yummy sweet treats, right?
There’s this little thing called Easter right around the corner and this recipe is one to get on the Easter entertaining books! If you’re a fan of cheesecake these no bake M&M® Carrot Cake cheesecake bites will quickly become your best friend. Grab the printable recipe below!
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of cool whip
- 1/2 cup of graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup of crushed M&M® Carrot Cake candies
- Combine softened cream cheese and cool whip.
- Place in the freezer for one hour to harden.
- Crush 1/4 cup of M&M® Carrot Cake.
- Combine crushed M&M’s® and graham cracker crust.
- Roll cream cheese mixture into bite size balls.
- Coat the bite size balls in graham crackers and crush M&M® mixture.
- Place in refrigerator and keep cool until serving.
Next time you visit your local Walmart and you’re near the Easter goodies be on the lookout for the new M&M® Carrot Cake sweets and M&M® seasonal options! Speaking from experience it’s hard to just buy one bag and not fill the cart with Easter goodies. wink.
Happy no bake baking, friends.
I appreciate your support for brands that help make this blog possible.